Saturday, March 22, 2008

Guns Guns Guns

Here are some pictures of Ryan in Iraq. We get to talk on Skype several times a week, although most of the time the connection sucks and we can hardly carry on a conversation. His leave is in August, so only 5 more months until we get to be together!












8 comments:

Derick and Becky said...

I love his facial expressions! They are so funny! Hope you guys are doing well!

High Heels and a Sippy Cup said...

Wow, you are one strong mama holding down the fort while Ryan is off at war. My hat is off to you, Eileen. Meanwhile, it looks like Ryan is having some fun at work. :-)

Melissa said...

hi eileen! Oh my gosh your little girl is sooooo cute! I have never seen her before! And how long has Ryan been away?

Marissa said...

What a hunk!! (Okay, I am only writing that because you are sitting next to me! haha!)

Kristen Wilde said...

How cool to find you guys! I was just looking at Carly's blog and found a whole bunch of my old Alaska friends! I didn't know that Ryan was in Iraq, or that you two had a baby! Anyhow, send me a line! To get my email, just google my name.

Munchkins and Music said...

Your blog is so cute Eileen! I am so greatful for you and your hubby for going through this for our freedom! I am so so greatful!
Andrea

Jessi said...

Eileen!
Hey you! Cute blog, and a cute babby too. How are you doing? I miss our hot tub exploits! Tell all the Lambs hello for me would ya?

Love!
-Jessi

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

EILEEN! Holy Crap! I can't believe that I found your blog! This is your old Ecuador Buddy MINDY! You have the cutest little pumpkin ever! Check out our blog at cmsmithfam.blogspot.com