Ellie got to play soccer this summer on the same team as her friend Samantha :) They were called the Bobcats. They don't really keep score they just make sure the kids run after the ball in the right direction. Ellie wasn't a fan of all of the running. The coach held her hand and guided her to the ball otherwise she just stood around posing in the feild :) Just like her Mom did when she was little.
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Kick'n it!
Ellie got to play soccer this summer on the same team as her friend Samantha :) They were called the Bobcats. They don't really keep score they just make sure the kids run after the ball in the right direction. Ellie wasn't a fan of all of the running. The coach held her hand and guided her to the ball otherwise she just stood around posing in the feild :) Just like her Mom did when she was little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
that is so stinkin cute! you have so many cute pictures up!!! miss ya
The only reason I stayed in soccer was for the sweet medals at the end...and the snacks. Ellie looks rocking in her orange shirt and buns...very legit.
I'm pretty sure my image of little girl soccer involves at least three of them braiding each others hair at the end of the field, a few staring at clouds in the sky, and the rest running/dancing around. Ellie seems to be right on track- and adorable to boot!
So adorable!!! Can I mention that I miss you terribly? I do...
Woman, update your blog.
Post a Comment