Sunday, April 3, 2011
A Quick Trip
This last week Ryan had some time off so we took a trip to Charlotte and spent the night at The Great Wolf Lodge. A hotel with a water park inside of it. We had a blast Ellie was tall enough for all rides but one. And Adelyn was able to go on her own slide. I was surprised they they let her on :) I was nervous because she had to go on her own but she LOVED it! Click on the video to see her come down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
What a brave girl! She is getting so big. We'll all have to go when Chris and I are close next year!
So cool! What a fun hotel!
Evie sat at the computer for 30 minutes requesting this video to be played over and over and over. And every time Addy zoomed down the slide Evie cracked up laughing. We miss you terribly.
Post a Comment