I really like that cake :) Oh my, feels like I haven't seen him in forever because he looks like a little man already! What a handsome boy!
Good heavens that boy looks like his Daddy! You are so gorgeous! I miss you!
I can not believe how deliciously fat that boy is! I need to eat him!!! :)
Congratulations guys! I can't believe he came complete with a mohawk. Watch out for that one :) Dare I say he might be my favorite Lamb child yet!? Don't tell the other ones!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I really like that cake :) Oh my, feels like I haven't seen him in forever because he looks like a little man already! What a handsome boy!
Good heavens that boy looks like his Daddy! You are so gorgeous! I miss you!
I can not believe how deliciously fat that boy is! I need to eat him!!! :)
Congratulations guys! I can't believe he came complete with a mohawk. Watch out for that one :) Dare I say he might be my favorite Lamb child yet!? Don't tell the other ones!
Post a Comment