Saturday, June 26, 2010

Mommy's Girl




Ellie is a definit daddy's girl so I am so happy Addy is a mommy's Girl:)

4 comments:

Becca said...

What a big beautiful girrr! Wow she is so cute. I miss you so very much :( and I can't wait to see you in five weeks. I'm counting down.

Sarah McK said...

Oh man I want to squeeze those cheeks! She is so freaking cute!

Amanda said...

To quote you from earlier... "I want to smash her face with kisses!"

I can't believe how much our younger girls are alike. Both chubbier than their older sisters. Both mommy's girls. Both have crazy hair sprouting from the top of their heads. I can't wait to get them together!

Marissa said...

What a doll! We need to take a trip to North Carolina so we can see you guys! I have never been there, so it would be awesome!