Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pixie Dust!















I wasn't kidding when i said that we are addicted to Disney! We got another opportunity to go and we went for it. Ed and Debbie were in Florida for a confrence and our dear friends from here offered to let us in on there discount since we already used ours :) It was fun being with family and showing our friends the ropes!

3 comments:

Becca said...

OMG I love the pictures. Dad's glasses are quite snazzy. Addy is adorable and of course my Boo looks beautiful. I love Ry's R2D2 Mikey ears!I was sad that I was not able to view a picture of your sexy body though...

Amanda said...

I love how crazy our family is about Disney. I can't wait to visit you someday and be shown the Disneyworld ropes. I've only been once and, according to Josh, my family didn't do it correctly.

Miss you guys.

Jessi said...

Um I'm stalking your family. And It's kinda one of my goals in life to go to disneyworld with you guys.

Holy cow those kids of yours are cute! What's the secret?