Friday, February 11, 2011

A Southern Snow Storm











After several false alarms the snow actually came!

5 comments:

Becca said...

Oh my gosh I miss those girrs so much my heart aches. I love Ellie's coat! Where did you get it? I would like a matching one :) They are both so beautiful and adorable. Addy looks slightly unsure of the snow although maybe it's just the giant snow suit she's wearing! I remember when Ellie use to wear that! Love you.

Becca said...

Request...mail Boo to me for a week asap.

Amanda said...

So adorable! Oh, to live in a place where snow is a novelty!

Ryan, Eileen, Ellie, and Adelyn Lamb said...

She'll be there tuesday Becca! Shipped her usps first class.
Yes, it is a refreshing take on snow here in the South although they cancel school if there is a mere chance of a single snowflake... it's a double edge sword I guess.

Sarah McK said...

Beautiful photos! You must have a great camera! (And photographer!) :)